Over the last few years at Nox London we have focused on bespoke orders from our clients. Each piece in our main collection is made individually, based on previous work which can be seen on our Shop/Collection page. However, for something completely unique, we can create a new design from scratch with our bespoke service.
- Contact us by email, we will reply and start reviewing the design idea, taking as much reference information as possible from you.
- We will inform you of the estimated time of completion, and the price for the piece.
- An upfront charge of 50% of final cost will be needed at this point to cover designing, materials and time. This is non-refundable.
- On completion of initial design/master resin, we will send you images for confirmation before beginning final production.
- Once the piece is finished, hallmarked and given a final polish the rest of the balance will be due before shipping.
Our bespoke pieces are priced starting from £1000 according to the work they entail as well as the cost of the materials.